Friday 21 August 2009

They've amazed me

Hey guys in this post i wanna write about some people, orang-orang ini semuanya orang hebat lohhh. They're supper dupper kewlll, i wanna be like them someday. Maybe they don't realize but actually they've taught me lots of things. ya tidak usah panjang lebar, gue mulai aja langsung ya cerita gue tentang beberapa orang hebat ini..........

Marissa Leviani


She's 1 year older than me. She can do dressage very well, she can ride tidely, can control the rythm, and she's riding the horse with feeling. Kita berteman sudah lama sekali ya, dia nggak mau jumping karena gak dibolehin maminya, tapi dia keren bgt dressagenya, dan saya iri. oh iya yang difoto itu dia yang kiri ya.

Mba Tia & Mba Shanti




The first one is Tia Wongso, and the second one is Shanti Sadino. They're my #1 motivator, and I'm their #1 FAN! yang paling saya suka itu mereka kan rider dan juga atlet senior tapi masih mau peduli dan masih mau ngajarin saya loh. They can give me the best advice, and they always support me. I like their riding way, and i wanna be like them someday!!!!

Brayen & Matthew



The first one is Matthew Muliadi, and the second one is Brayen Brata Coolen. If i don't mistaken, they're also 1 year older than me, but they can jump higher than me! I only can jump less than 70cm, but they can do higher than 120cm!(jump itu maksudnya jumping yang pake kuda ya hehe). Mereka hampir selalu menang di setiap pertandingan. tiap tanding aja pasti ikutnya lebih dari 1 kelas. ya pasti minimal tiap tanding menang di 1 kelas,juara 1 lagi yaaa kalo nggak minimal sih juara 3, minimal loh ya haha padahal lawannya rider senior gitu. mereka sih levelnya udah kelas diatas 1 meter whoaaa iri bgt, yeah i admit that they're such a very good jumper. Amazing,right?

last but not least, Ka Isya & Dea


The left one with the black horse is Aisha Tranggono Caldwell, i usually call her Ka Isya. She's is older than me, she's very nice! The right one with the white horse is Benedicta Sekar Alexander Pramesti, just call her Dea. She is younger than me, but she also can jump higher than me. Mereka temanku yang sangat menyenangkan loh, kadang-kadang kita saling berbagi ilmu gitu deh tapi kita jarang ketemu karena beda stable. aku di athena, dea di st.monica, ka isya di pegasus. kalo ngeliat mereka jumping rasanya pengen bgt kaya mereka,tp sayangnya aku blm bisa:p. They also do jumping like me, but of course they're much better than me! btw I miss them lots:)


Okay that's all. sebenernya masih banyak banget orang-orang hebat yang mau aku tulis tapi ya u know lah i'm too lazy to write. They're cool and awesome right?I wanna be like them someday, pengen bgtttttttt. nice to meet them all:)


The beginner rider,
AUDY

No comments:

Post a Comment