Monday 21 June 2010

Finally, Free.

Aloha~~~~. I'm now on my holiday....it has been 2 months and i'm about to start schooling in 2 weeks. whoaw finally!!!!! after doing lot of tests, try outs, and studying for months....now i'm free!!!! I've graduated from junior high school, and soon will be the senior high school student. Ready? Not really!
Talking about holiday...hmm I went to Makassar with my family! And..yeah it was fun :D:D. The next holiday destination will be: Singapore! I'll be in Singapore by this Friday, I expect it to be fun! oh ya, I also went to Anyer with 9C! Hmm where else? Had a sleep-over and watched worldcup together with my girls. I also have a plan to go to Dufan with 8D!!!! I hope i can go with them.

Holiday is fun but hmm..i already missed Djenera!!!!! And i also miss my dearset guy, Wisnu!!!! he he he :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment