Saturday 13 February 2010

how r u?

Hi! it has been a long time since the last time i post something on my blog. And how are you blogger?I know.......U miss me right?oh yeah

These months has been a very tiring month for me and Djenera of course. lots of try out(s), test(s), and homework(s). and those things are just make us tired. Our teachers and our parents force us to STUDY STUDY STUDY AND STUDY! And we've got no time to play. it is really bad.......but we realized that study is important for us to get the best score which we called NEM 40!!!!

OH YA! month ago, we've done TO UAN and it was super fun. We spent 2-days together at Ciburial doing lots of things. It was one of the best momment i've spent with Djenera.

so...the conclusion is: I'm tired being a 9th grader. But i'm thankful that Djenera is always here with me :p


No comments:

Post a Comment