Thursday 8 October 2009

I'm now 14:-)

Heyyy sorry for the late post. i suppoused to write this post yesterday, but i already wrote in tumblr kok hiehe. im now 14 years old whihi im growing up and getting older. My greatest thanks goes to all of you who had said happy birthday and wishing me everything best, i hope all of those wishes will come true! and i really appreciate for the first person who sent me a birthday greeting. but i also appreciate the last person,which was....wisnu. kay thanks lots for the greetings and wishes. thanks for the sureprise that came from Dayinta&Ines with the cake, and also from Wisnu&Nabila with the sweater and cute drawing<3. wanna know more?click on my tumblr, i link that in my previous post:p

seeya next year birthday,
the 14th years and 1 day girl. Audiza

No comments:

Post a Comment